FORECLOSURE AUCTION! 296+/- ACRES OF CROP LAND SELLING AS A WHOLE!
with 3 Center Irrigation Pivots!
1388 and 1531 Stubblefield Road, Morrison, TN
in Warren County
AUCTION HELD ON LOCATION
Tuesday, April 23rd, 2019 @ 12:00 NOON
• Equipment Shed 130 x 48 - 12 Ft. Center - 8 Ft. Sides - Metal Frame Construction
• Barn - Workshop with Electricity
• Large Pond
• Hickory Creek Borders Property
• Utility Water at the Main Road
• River Screen Pump at Hickory Creek
• 3 Center Pivot Irrigation System
• Located Between Nashville & Chattanooga
• Easy Access to McMinnville & Manchester
• Major Highways I-24 or HWY-70S
• Insurable Deed
• 10% Earnest Money - 10% Buyer's Premium
• 30 day closing - Auction Held ON LOCATION - Please review complete terms.
• 2019 Taxes Paid For By Buyer. Previous Years Taxes Have Been Paid
Directions to the Property: From I-24 Exit 111 Manchester/McMinnville TN-55 approx. 12 miles to right on S. Fair St. in Morrison. Continue on HWY-287 to left on HWY-127/Viola Rd., right on White Hall Rd., right on Stubblefield, follow to end of road.
PREVIEW: Tuesday, April 16th from 1-2 PM.
AUCTIONEER: Carl Montgomery