ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
BIDDING ENDS FRIDAY, NOV 30TH @ 3:00 PM CST
LOCATED IN BRECKINRIDGE COUNTY. From Rough River Lake Lodge and Dam take Highway 79 south 1.3 miles to Highway 110 turn right & follow 6.1miles to Schneider Road turn left and follow 1.2 miles to access road at double metal gates (the gates are locked). Signs posted.
BARR REALTY & AUCTION CO., INC. has been selected by the Wendell Armes Estate, to conduct this online auction consisting of 110.5 acres, Marketable timber and Pontoon boat. Judy Armes, Susan Basham and Kevin Basham owners. Auctioneers Mark Barr, Stephen Barr, Jamie Barr, Chris Barr, Dennie Armes and Bobby Carwile with offices in Hardinsburg and Brandenburg, KY.
110.6 ACRE FARM CABIN 2.3 ACRE LAKE
339,500 BF OF MARKETABLE TIMBER l PONTOON
ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Bidding Ends Friday, November 30th @ 3:00 PM CST
Going on the auction block by online bidding only will be the following: PARCEL 1: Consisting of a 110.6 acre farm, 5 open acres including the lake, balance wooded. Centrally located in a private setting on the farm overlooking the 2.3 acre lake is a rustic hunting cabin with approximately 881 sqft, 4 large rooms, 2 porches. The cabin was previously remodeled inside in 2018 with new rough lumber on the walls and galvanized metal ceiling. The cabin is off the grid with no electric or water source, has a wood heating stove and gas cooking stove and 2 fireplaces. Condition unknown on fireplaces. Electrical service is available to farm at buyers’ expense. Visit our website at www.BarrRealtyAuction.com to view plat, aerial map, drone video, pictures and documents.
PARCEL 2 TIMBER: Selling approximately 339,500 board feet of marketable timber, being all species of timber located on 110.5 acres. The timber is being sold separate from the real estate. Timber harvest size will be 16 inches in diameter or larger, measuring 6 inches up from ground level. Removal period will be 24 months. The timber was cruised on 10/22/18. The timber cruise report is available on our website or by calling our office at 270-756-2136. PARCEL 3: Selling a 24 foot pontoon boat with good floor, used in lake with trolling motor, has no title, motor or steering wheel, sold as is where is condition. The buyer is responsible for removing the boat by December 7th, 2018 by 12:30 PM CST.
IMPORTANT INSPECTION INFORMATION: The real estate and pontoon will be available for inspection Monday, November 26th from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST. The access gate will be locked due to cattle being pastured in the area, so please contact Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. to set up a private showing time. Contact Auctioneer, Mark Barr at 270-257-2136.
THE WENDELL ARMES ESTATE, OWNER
1. Real Estate Terms and Conditions:
NOTE: If you require any type of government guaranteed loan such as VA, FHA, RHS or KY Housing Corporation, PLEASE DO NOT BID! There are no financing contingencies for homes sold at auction. If you are obtaining financing it is recommended that you use a conventional type loan only. You should speak with your loan officer prior to bidding to ensure that the financing can be completed within the allowed time frame and according to the terms and conditions as shown on the purchase contract agreement and addendum. REAL ESTATE AND TIMBER: $15,000 deposit each will be required for Parcel 1 Real Estate and Parcel 2 Timber within 48 hours of the auction ending time. Deposits to be made in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal check with up to date bank letter guaranteeing funds or wire transfer. Balance due December 31, 2018 by 4:00 PM CST. POSSESSION ON REAL ESTATE: only after the new deed transfer. POSSESSION ON TIMBER: Only after timber has been paid in full and Real Estate Parcel 1 deed has transferred to new buyer. TAXES: 2018 real estate taxes will be paid by the seller. The cabin was built before 1978. Lead paint could be present, make your inspection 10 days prior to the auction ending time. Purchaser will be required to sign an inspection waiver prior to signing a sales purchase agreement. PONTOON BOAT PAYMENT AND POSSESSION: Payment in full within 48 hours of auction ending time by cash or good check at Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc Hardinsburg office. Possession at time or payment or by December 7, 2018 by 11:30 AM CST. NO CREDIT CARDS.. Other online bidding terms apply, see barrrealtyauction.com for details. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to all winning bids to determine the final selling price. TAXES: 2018 real estate taxes to be paid by seller. Other online terms apply, see the website for details. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to all winning bids to determine the final selling price. IMPORTANT NOTICE: All property sold “as is where is” condition with no warranty or guarantee expressed or implied. Although information has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, neither the seller nor the auctioneer makes any warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make an inspection prior to the auction. All announcements take precedence over any printed material or any oral statements made. Not responsible for accidents.
2. This online only auction is a cash sale not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding and specified in the attached Agreement to Purchase Real Estate.
3. A Buyer’s Premium of 10% is added to the high bid. At the close of the auction, the successful Bidder will be emailed an Agreement to Purchase Contract to be executed and returned to Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. within Twenty-Four (24) hours. Successful Bidders will make their deposits in the form of cash, cashier’s check, or wire transfer with Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. within Twenty-Four (24) hours of the completion of the auction. The entirety of the remaining balance is due December 31, 2018 by 4:00 PM CST
4. Purchaser will be responsible for all wire transfers.
5. Per the Contract, time is of the essence; you should proceed to closing within Thirty (30) days. Possession shall be given to the successful Buyer(s) at closing. Any closing fees charged by the buyer(s) lender or closing attorney will be a buyer(s) expense.
6. Successful Bidders not executing and returning their Contract with Earnest Money deposit within Twenty-Four hours of the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default. If your closing is delayed for any reason, by you, as purchaser or other parties working on your behalf, including any lender you involve, you may be declared in breach of this contract, forfeit all deposits made and could be additionally liable for any and all costs incurred by Seller and Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. incurred in a subsequent resale of the property.
7. Buyer(s) must be prepared to make a cash offer. There are no contingencies to this sale (i.e. financing, appraisal, repairs or inspections). Therefore, you should be pre-qualified by a lender prior to bidding if you require financing. This property is being sold for cash “as is, where is.” with a closing deadline.
8. SERVER & SOFTWARE TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the Company providing the software nor Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
9. Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. reserves the right to remove or cancel the bids and or bidding rights and privileges of any party at any time deemed not to be in the best interest of the seller. The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional and if complete verification is not possible, Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. will reject the registration and bidding activity will be terminated.
10. Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. will make its best efforts to accept and submit your bids. However, due to possible equipment malfunctions, lapsed time due to internet connections or bidders not acting quickly enough we do not guarantee that a bid will be received and/or accepted. It is of no benefit to wait to the last second to submit a bid. In the event bidding is active the auto extend feature will automatically extend the time unless we inform you otherwise. It is for this reason that we highly recommend that you submit any and all bids as quickly as you can to ensure that it is received/accepted.
11. Auctioneers and/or a Barr Realty & Auction Company, Inc. representative have the option of reopening the bidding for any item if they deem a computer or electronic malfunction prevented a potential or existing bidder from placing bids. Even though a bidding time may have ended and the computer screen may show the bidding is CLOSED. The auctioneers and/or a Barr Realty & Auction Company, Inc. representative may reopen the bidding at their sole discretion.
12. Barr Realty & Auction Company reserves the right to change a bidder’s user name and/or password at any time for any reason.
13. Buyer acknowledges they are buying property “as is, where is”, without inspections or contingencies, Buyer(s) will rely on his/her own judgment and inspection.
14. Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. and their representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller(s).
15. Real Estate is sold subject to any and all existing matters of record and all easements building use or zoning laws and regulations. 2018 property taxes to be paid by seller.
16. All Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. Online Only Real Estate Auctions are timed events that have an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed within 5 minutes of the auction ending will automatically extend the auction for 5 minutes from the time the bid is placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to end at 12:00 p.m. receives a bid at 11:59 a.m., the close time of the auction automatically extends to 12:04 p.m. The auto-extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within the 5 minute time frame.
17. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account.
18. When using the website you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of website use privileges.
19. Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on auction items.
20. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, any and all correspondence. All property sold “as is where is” condition with no warranty or guarantee expressed or implied. Although information has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, neither the seller nor the auctioneer makes any warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make an inspection prior to the auction. All instant announcements from the auction company take precedence over any printed material or any oral statements made. Not responsible for accidents.