WHY CHOOSE COMAS MONTGOMERY TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY?
Since 1973, Comas Montgomery Realty & Auction Co., Inc. has been engaged in the marketing and sale of assets throughout Tennessee. Our firm has conducted thousands of sales for private individuals, corporations, financial institutions, government agencies, simultaneous foreclosures in conjunction with the Trustee and others.
Comas Montgomery pioneered the use of buyer’s premium commission and the innovative combination method of selling assets in the Middle Tennessee area. The company has also helped to develop the software and technology to successfully conduct Online Only Auctions and Simulcast Auctions, therefore reaching new markets of buyers & investors.
Comas Montgomery will market your property with a custom marketing campaign that targets specific buyers. We’ll place professionally designed advertisements in the appropriate publications, use direct mail out pieces, as well as utilize social media and online ad campaigns to maximum exposure and reach the potential buyers of your assets. All of this will be categorized in the marketing budget.
While we manage every aspect of the auction marketing process, we want to inform you along each step of the way, as well as provide you with statistics of the internet traffic, phone calls, etc. We do this to raise your comfort level; we want to show you that we are working efficiently to reach the goals that we have set forth for your assets. You will know what to expect from start to finish, giving you the understanding of the full benefits with the auction marketing method.
The bottom line. We offer you a superlative effort in marketing your assets and managing the final settlement, aiming for the maximum sales price without a maximum financial investment on your part.
BENEFITS OF SELLING YOUR PROPERTY AT AUCTION:
• An intense, ACCELERATED marketing process with Competitive Bidding creates competition among buyers.
• The seller knows exactly when the property will sell.
• Quick disposal reduces long-term carrying costs, including taxes and maintenance.
• Eliminates numerous and unscheduled showings.
• Takes the seller out of the negotiation process.
• Targeted marketing brings in the right buyers to your property.
• Ensures an aggressive marketing program that increases interest and visibility spotlighting your property.
• An auction price can exceed the price of a negotiated sale.
• A particular sale price is not attached to your assets.
• With the number of bids placed throughout the auction, the final sales price can only go up!